Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pepper and I climb quartzsite mountain

Went back up the hill and took pictures again of the area. The last 2 pictures are the same spot 1 month apart. You can see how many vendors have came in. We can walk to that area. The good news is a bbq cart is opening there Wednesday. Pepper and I will be walking alot more. Not much new to report, we go and look around every few days. New vendors are still coming in so there is always something new to see. Carrie's in-laws have been here for a few days, they are staying only a few hundred feet from us. We get together and have dinner and cocktails. FYI Pepper is doing great. She is now 12 yrs old and has fun running around the desert Just like me she has drugs to take after a long walk but no scotch and I am not sharing mine.














2 comments:

  1. thanks, Elise and I loved to see pepper, in your pics.. I am sure you will tell us all about the rv show and from what I hear, a very huge flea market.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn, I've tried 2 times to respond and it didn't post. Glad you enjoy the pics of Pepper. Yea, I am going to put some pics of the flea market area. There are alot there now. Still some vendors coming in. You can get anything from socks to a huge rv. The rv show starts on the 22nd.

    ReplyDelete