Saturday, March 12, 2011

Benson Rv Park


Home sweet home. A few pictures of the rv park we are in. The picture to the right in the near background there are 3 buildings, the middle one is the golf course. This is the view out our back window. The picture with the chain link fence was taken when we had strong winds, the dust storm doesn't show up well but take my word it was dusty. We had to close up the trailer. I am able to take Pepper out into the field and let her run around without a leash. We went to Willcox Az yesterday and may get that on the blog today. It was nice outing. There is much Indian history in this area. My Indian roots were the Cherokee and the Okie. On my dad's side his great grandmother was on the Trail Of Tears. The Cherokee were considered a beautiful tribe and by my handsome looks it is easy to see I have Cherokee blood. (just a drop or two)













No comments:

Post a Comment