Thursday, July 14, 2011

Misc Ramblings of a Crazy Man

First of all, the northwest is famous for bigfoot so I tought I had found his footprints. I followed them hoping to find bigfoot. But alas just big.......! Also when we left Nevada I told Pepper that I would take her to the ocean. I know she really doesn't understand me but sometimes I am not sure.



We took her to the beach yesterday and she had a blast. Ran more than she has for years. She fell in the ocean and didn't like that. Salt water in her mouth wasn't something she liked. There was a small stream of fresh water running to the ocean and she liked that. The picture with the arrow and beach written is for the guys sitting in the TRE store having coffee. Not sure they have seen or can remember what on ocean looks like. Had some morning rain and clouds but by 10-11am it clears up. No jacket or A/C required here. Well surf is up and I need to wax my board or just have a scotch.

No comments:

Post a Comment