Monday, May 2, 2011

Hanging with the Grandkids

As I have said, not much going on. We are enjoying spending time with the kids and grandkids. I get the cataract removed Wednesday and I will be able to see again. I didn't know how bad your vision could get them. We still have a few more doctor appointments to get done, get a clean bill of health and head north to Oregon. Took our son's two daughters, Bella and Maya, out for the afternoon. MacDonalds for burgers, then to the park. Then went on a shopping spree at the Dallor store. $5.00 each and almost an hour of shopping, I didn't know they would look at everything in the store!

Be patient with this blog. I know I have not posted as much lately and I will keep trying to find things to post until we get back on the road. We plan on leaving here around June 8th. Mean time up coming blogs with include Frankentraveler part two, David Allen Coe and other misadventures. The weather here is perfect. Mid 70's. Pepper is enjoying tormenting a few cats that live outside. She is having a lot of problems with her back legs, she has to have help getting up the stairs. She turns 13 in July.





























No comments:

Post a Comment