Thursday, November 18, 2010

Frankentraveler meets Cute Grandkids

Well I survived this week of needles and knives. Every doctor I go to here they cut something off, I told Jackie I wasn't to go to an urologist. I don't know if Jackie got a compliment or I was called an old fart. I was being released yesterday and Jackie went to get the truck to pick me up. After she left I has some things to finish with the nurse. The nurse said " Lets get you in the wheelchair while your DAUGHTER gets your car". I told her she was my wife and damn don't tell her you said that. I don't know if she thought Jackie looked so young or I just look that old. Jackie says its both. Patch is off and vision is alot better, still a little blurry but will get better in a few days. The other pictures are our Granddaughters and Great Granddaughter. Melissa and her baby Annabell are here thru Christmas






1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your eye fixed. When vision gets better you may realize nurse was right.

    ReplyDelete