Friday, November 26, 2010





Had a nice Thanksgiving with the family, about 14 of us got together. Picture of Clint and his family and a picture of the girls sitting while I did all of the work. Not really this is the first Thanksgiving that I didn't do anything but eat. And I can get use to that! We are going to sit here until Monday and then head out. Don't want to do the holiday traffic. Just made Pepper a hair appointment for Wednesday in San Luis Obispo. Have to make her look smaller. We want to stay in a Rv park in Las Vegas but dogs can only weigh up to 20 pounds. They asked if she was a lap dog, you know what I said. Depends on size of your lap. I asked them if the weight the dogs, she said they might let her in they would have to look at her. I am going to call again an offer to pay a surcharge if she can stay. The park only charges $102 plus electricty per week, very cheap for las vegas. I googled earthed it and it looks nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment