Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Finally were off!!!!!!!


Well, those of you who were wondering when we would wander we wandered today. Left the kids at Gridley and drove to Paso Robles. We drove 334 miles today way more than we like but the route we took, down I-5 there are no rv parks that would divide up our trip to Ventura ca. Will spend the night here then on down to see Jackies brother and sister-in-law. For the guys I checked the mileage I was getting while pulling the trailer was 13.09 miles per gallon. The truck computor said 14.3 so it is close to what we got. Of course I was driving down the freeway at 25 miles per hour. Not really I kept it at around 60 mph. We are spending the next few days in Santa Paula at a county park. The place we stayed at before has become a KOA campground. They want $49.00 per night to stay there. The park is not worth $25 per nite, we hate KOA's never stay at them, overpriced and overrated. I hear the Scotch bottle being opened.....Oh..Big Larry, tell everyone at the safety meeting I said hello and miss their abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment