Monday, December 20, 2010

why I can't work

This is a bit of an inside list. For those who don't know there is a group of us who met in the morning for coffee at the local store in TRE. Ole, who is in charge of the roads and water would come in almost every morning and as a joke ask us old farts which one on use wanted to work today. I always had an stupid ass reason I couldn't work that day or week or month. My reasons continue .

10. A new food stand coming in.
09. I am the rv park computer guy
08. Haven't finished counting people selling rocks.
07. Technical advisor for the city of Quartzsite.
06. Still trying to figure out the time zone change. Don't know if I would be early or late for work.
05. Met city worker named Ole, so I am confused as to whom not to work for.
04. Traded winter jacket for 12 pack Bud Light
03. Gallons of suntan lotion to use.
02. Local store wants me to join morning coffee group.
and #1. Still working on tan

No comments:

Post a Comment