Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fountain of Youth !!!!!


1st - I have discovered the fountain of youth. In the few days that we have been here it is clear that I am the youngest person at our RV park and possibly Quartzsite. It is good to be the kid again.
2nd - To all of my friends, especially those back in TRE it is 75 degress here today. I know you guys are not freezing but your not sitting outside having a cocktail! As you can see by the table next to me I spent most of the morning decorating the outside for Christmas. I also have discovered that the couch has a tendency to float here more than anywhere else. Making cocktails, decorating and holding down the couch has wore me out, may have to take the rest of the month off.... let Ole know that I will not be able to work the rest of the year. cheers !!!

1 comment: