Monday, December 27, 2010

Hi everyone, over this holiday weekend we have talked to many of our friends and family and we have found out that many of you are following our blog. There are several things about the blog I am learning, I for one am a moron when it comes to things like this and it takes me a long time to figure out how this works. For example, I found out today that the reason I couldn't see comments is I was entering the site from the posting side and it does not show the comments from all of you. Jackie assumed I knew this, just to show she isn't all that smart either. Please keep posting your comments. Now that I know about them we will reply. Any suggestions will be ignored, not really, we will try and make this blog fun for everyone. We now have old friends, new friends, family following us as we stumble around. Next week part 2 of food cart review and a book store surprise. Happy Holidays

2 comments:

  1. shezzzzzzzzzz, about time Cliff, as dumb as i am I figured out this blog stuff........I was wondering if you were ignoring me......

    so, now I guess there are more people coming in, more vendors?? maybe you will not be the youngest anymore..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still trying to get this replyng to comments down. Hopefully this will post and then we will start replying

    ReplyDelete